What should you look for from a Fitness Education Provider?
When choosing a fitness education provider, there are a number of elements you need to consider. While you want the freedom and flexibility to fit study into your lifestyle, you also want the security of knowing you’re backed by an industry-preferred qualification.
Make the right decision by ensuring your chosen fitness education provider delivers the accredited courses.
Nationally and Internationally accredited courses are guaranteed to meet an established industry standard. In the fitness sphere, this means that the theory and practical education you receive is met by industry standards and that you receive a qualification upon graduation.
If you’re looking at becoming a Personal Trainer, it’s extremely important to attain a nationally accredited qualification to enable you to work safely and professionally in a fitness environment.
Here’s some of the key questions you should ask your Fitness Education Provider.
- Are the qualifications you provide nationally or internationally recognised?
- Who is the governing body which oversees qualification and teaching standards at your college?
- Are the qualifications you provide recognised on a national framework of qualifications?
- Will employers recognise the qualifications you provide?
- As a fitness professional will I be able to apply for public liability insurance with your qualification?
- What is the education and experience of your tutors?
- Are your teaching practices and marking schemes externally verified?
If your fitness education provider cannot answer all the above questions with a full and definite “YES” … You need to look elsewhere.
For more information on Fitness Education and Standards contact our office email@example.com or call: 021 477 7538