OUTLINE OF COURSE CONTENT BOOK NOW
This course is open to anyone who would like to embark upon a career in fitness with no previous experience. We will teach you how to prescribe and coach gym based exercises so you will be able to be employed as a gym based fitness instructor.
When you complete our course your title will be: Gym Instructor
The course is a blend of practical and theory work and consists of 6 units including:
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise
- Health, Safety and Welfare in a Fitness Environment
- Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health
- Know how to Support Clients who Take Part in Exercise and Physical Activity
- Planning gym-based exercise
- Instructing gym-based exercise
WHY SHOULD I DO THIS COURSE?
- You will receive a Certificate in Fitness Instruction Gym-based Level 2, allowing you to write and demonstrate gym based exercise classes and routines.
- You will be taught by an experienced course tutor with over 20 years experience in Personal Training, Nutrition, Sport Science and Exercise Physiology.
- Upon completion you will be Industry recognised and possess a much sought-after qualification making you more employable and insurable in the workplace
- Your qualification is internationally recognised in 38 countries worldwide.
ADD-ON CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
You may wish to add to your qualification by attending our:
- Certificate in Exercise to Music Level 2
- Certificate in Water-based Exercise Level 2
- Certificate in Physical Activity for Children Level 2
- Award in Indoor Cycling Level 2
- Award in Kettlebell Instruction Level 2
- Price: €1495
including your ITEC Registration.
- Payment Plan Options Available
PART-TIME – For START DATES please call for details
- Saturday & Sunday 9am-5pm (Every other weekend)
- Duration: 9 teaching weekends
- Assessment methods include multiple choice questions, assignments and practical examinations.
Certificate in Fitness Instruction (Gym-based)– ITEC Level 2
Rogue Institute, Rogue Fitness, The Granary, The Glen, Kinsale, Cork