OUTLINE OF COURSE CONTENT
This course is open to anyone who would like to embark upon a career in fitness working specifically in the promotion and prescription of child health and fitness. You will learn how to engage the children in a fun and inspiring way whilst taking into consideration the crucial stages of childhood development.
When you complete our course your title will be: Fitness Instructor & Fitness Instructor for Children
The course is a blend of practical and theory work and consists of 6 units including:
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise
- Health, Safety and Welfare in a Fitness Environment
- Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health
- Know how to Support Clients who take part in Exercise and Physical Activity
- Planning health-related physical activity for children
- Instructing health-related physical activity for children
WHY SHOULD I DO THIS COURSE?
- You will receive a Certificate in Fitness Instruction for Children Level 2, allowing you to write and coach children through exercise classes and routines.
- You will be taught by an experienced course tutor with over 20 years experience in Personal Training, Nutrition, Sports Science and Exercise Physiology.
- Upon completion you will be Industry recognised and possess a much sought-after qualification making you more employable and insurable in the workplace
- Your qualification is internationally recognised in 38 countries worldwide.
ADD-ON CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
You may wish to add to your qualification by attending our:
- Certificate in Exercise to Music Level 2
- Certificate in Water-based Exercise Level 2
- Certificate in Fitness Instruction Gym-based Level 2
- Award in Indoor Cycling Level 2
- Award in Kettlebell Instruction Level 2
- Price: €1395
including your ITEC Registration.
- Payment Plan Options Available
PART-TIME VARIOUS START DATES THROUGHOUT YEAR 2017
- Assessment methods include multiple choice questions, assignments and practical examinations.
Certificate in Fitness Instruction for Children– ITEC Level 2
Rogue Institute, Rogue Fitness, The Granary, The Glen, Kinsale, Cork