Why Choose The Rogue Institute?
The Rogue Institute is a privately owned ITEC accredited college located in the beautiful town of Kinsale, Co. Cork with a fully equipped education and training suite operating from two unique locations in the beautiful medieval fishing village of Kinsale, Cork. Our amazing location and facilities allow us to provide our students with both an education and an experience.
We offer internationally recognised qualification ensuring our students graduate as highly employable confident professionals who are ready to get started on their career within their chosen industry.
We excel at creating a stimulating, interactive and inspirational learning environment for all our students, quality education is at the core of what we do.
Our student’s receive the very best support and education, tutored by only highly experienced and qualified teaching staff who are passionate about passing on their knowledge to the next generation of Fitness and Health Professionals.
- All our tutors are Fully Qualified and Fully Insured
- Our qualifications are industry recognised making you more employable and insurable in the workplace
- They are internationally recognised qualifications. That means that you can travel and work abroad with your certification on completion
- Our ITEC qualifications are on a National Framework of Qualifications, the Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) & the Register of Exercise Professionals of Ireland
- Class sizes are kept to a small number to ensure each student receives individual attention and feedback to assist in their learning and development
- Flexible payment plan options are in place to suit each student, taking into consideration their lifestyle and other commitments
Can I visit the college?
Absolutely! We encourage students to come and visit our facilities and speak to us before the start of your chosen course. You can book an appointment on 021 4777 538
What are the payment options?
We accept Cash, Cheques, Bank Drafts, all major credit cards, Visa, MasterCard and cheque.
Course instalment payments can be paid by bank standing order.
Can I pay in instalments?
The Rogue Institute have payment plan options available to you to pay for our courses. For more information on our payment plans call us on 021 4777 538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I get funding?
You will need to:
- Visit your local FAS office and speak to your Placement Officer – website: www.fas.ie
- Explain to FAS Placement Officer that you would like to attend this course to develop an Action Plan for your return to work
- If one of our courses is essential to helping you find employment, FAS may fund the training
- Applying for funding is the responsibility of the individual student and we will not be in the position to do this for the student
How are the courses assessed?
Each course is assessed continuously by MCQ examination, internal assessments and a final external examination by ITEC. An attendance rate of 90% is expected from each student and will be taken into consideration for the final result. We expect our students to apply and commit to each course subject and most importantly to do it with passion.
Who are our courses for?
- Open to people from all backgrounds
- People with an interest in the industry
- Students: School & College/Third Level
- Professionals looking for a career change
- People looking to go back to the workplace